Do you have any left over paint collecting dust in your home? We know it's a silly question since over 90% of people do! Right now 85 million gallons of paint go unused in the US alone with no easy way to recycle or dispose of it responsibly.
Now you can easily remove any old paint (water-based only please) from your house with The Up BoxTM (patent pending) and recycle it 4 gallons at a time. Purchase these convenient shipping boxes designed specifically for returning unwanted paint (our paint or any latex or acrylic paint). Any UPS store or UPS ship point will take The Up Box for free.
Each kit includes:
- Sturdy cardboard boxes designed to ship paint
- Lid securing clips (we don't like spills!)
- Pre-cut packaging tape
- Prepaid shipping labels already attached to boxes (that's right free shipping!)
Once you receive your kit:
- Unfold your box
- Place old paint containers inside
- Secure lid clips
- Tape your box up and drop off at any UPS ship point. Easy peasy!